Website design Singapore companies have gained popularity rapidly, resulting in an influx of design firms. While selecting an agency for your company, you should ask a few questions.
- How much experience they have?
It is best if they have some experience, especially in designing a similar project.
- Will they be providing the site’s content?
Only some designing companies work with a team of copywriters. If you require one, it is best to clarify in the start.
- Will the design be adaptable for mobiles?
Everybody has smartphones these days, and you want a website that can be viewed in one, to not lose any potential customer.
- What is the after-service support provided?
From management, free edits or consultation and much more, there are a slew of these services available. It is best to discuss it in advance.
- What are the payment terms?
You should decide on payment terms before starting a project to avoid misunderstandings.
- How many rounds of revisions are allowed?
You might require edits for the designs, and it is best to know whether revisions are allowed.
- Can the site’s content later be edited or updated without their help?
Another critical question, you need to know if you can later make changes yourself, without hiring them.